Welcome to Brightbegin.com ...

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Medical student Caroline Park will trade her stethoscope for hockey skates in Pyeongchang - ESPN


ESPN

Medical student Caroline Park will trade her stethoscope for hockey skates in Pyeongchang
ESPN
"I didn't really have any ties there until I played hockey," says Canadian Caroline Park of playing for South Korea. "Being part of their first Olympic team, I have a lot of pride for what I'm part of now, and where my parents are from." Courtesy of ...
Winter Olympics security workers hit with vomiting illness; military personnel called in for backupUSA TODAY
Is Pence going to meet with the North Koreans?Washington Post
Vice President Pence opens door to North Korea meeting: 'We'll see what happens'ABC News
The Hill -TIME -Chicago Tribune -New York Times
all 2,227 news articles »


via Top Stories - Google News http://ift.tt/2BJfRhZ
RSS Feed

Google Top Stories

IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment